Conventional medicine plus
The multi-modal treatment at the Krankenhaus für Naturheilweisen is based on classical state-of-the art conventional medicine. Complementary medicine is used as addition to the therapy, i.e. established naturopathic and homeopathic methods that have a supportive effect for the therapy and promote the body's self-healing abilities.
More about the integrative treatment concept of the KfN
The building blocks of our multi-modal therapy concept
Below, you can find a general overview of the treatment options used in the Krankenhaus für Naturheilweisen. We prepare a therapy plan individual to each patient from single treatment building blocks. Depending on type, severity and stage of the illness as well as the discomfort, we carefully select the suitable treatment methods for each patient.
- Conventional medicine therapy at the latest state of knowledge:
medical treatment following the guidelines
- Phytotherapy: e.g. anti-inflammatory, immune system suppressing or pain relieving preparations with medicinal plants.
- Naturopathic care treatments: e.g. packs and poultices, aromatherapy, rhythmic rubs
- Physical therapy: e.g. remedial gymnastics on neurophysiologic foundation, movement therapy, electrotherapy, hydrotherapy and thermotherapy, reflective respiratory therapy, reflexology, manual therapy
- Moderate whole-body heat therapy: Schlenz' heat bath, infrared therapy in a Heckel tent
- Nutritional therapy: e.g. special vegetarian diets, histamine-reduced diet, therapeutic fastening, individual diet concepts for food interolerances
- Regulative therapy: practical instructions for health-promoting life styles and support for coping with one's illness, e.g. relaxation therapy, movement therapy, cognitive therapy and expressive therapy
- Homeopathy:classical homeopathy with a comprehensive list of homeopathic medicines from our own pharmacy
- Neural therapy: e.g. infiltration treatment during pain therapy MoreNeural Therapy Munich
- Humoral methods: e.g. leeches, cupping therapy, bloodletting
More about complex naturopathic treatment
What is naturopathy and homeopathy?
Naturopathic procedures are methods that act as a stimulus and thereby stimulate the self-healing and regulating abilities of the organism. Hence, naturopathy uses stimuli such as light, water, food, movement, cold, heat, medicinal herbs, etc. as healing and treatment method. The treatment targets those abilities and strengths that normally promote health and integrity and that can often even be triggered in a sick organism.
Homeopathy is an independent medicinal therapy developed by the German physician, chemist and pharmacist Samuel Hahnemann.
More about classical homeopathy