Complex naturopathic treatment provides new possibilities for the treatment and extended therapies for patients with chronic illnesses. It is conducted in a multi-modal way, and its speciality is the utilisation of synergy effects of individually adjusted procedures. The goal is to improve the patient's discomforts, which cannot be achieved in this form as part of an ambulant therapy.
Complex naturopathic treatment is suitable for patients with chronic illnesses who have exhausted ambulant therapy methods and for whom an additional benefit can be expected with hospital treatment.
The concept of complex naturopathic treatment must cover at least five of the following therapy areas:
- Nutritional therapy
- Naturopathic care treatments
- Other physical methods
- Regulative therapy
- Movement therapy
- Humoral therapy
- Additional methods (manual therapy, acupuncture, homeopathy, neural therapy, expressive therapy)
We offer all therapy methods in high quality at the KfN.
To the treatment methods
Special requirements regarding the therapy frequency also exist for complex naturopathic treatment. The requirements are:
- At least 120 minutes of therapy per day
- At least 10 treatment days
- At least 1680 or 2520 minutes of therapy per stay
In addition to the direct therapeutic effect of serially applied passive procedures, the patients at the KFN also benefit in the long term due to changes to their life style achieved with re-education methods. Re-education should result in a change of illness-promoting life style factors (diet, exercise, relaxation).
Complex naturopathic treatment is particularly suitable for patients with:
- chronic inflammatory diseases (e.g. rheumatic diseases, connective tissue disease, respiratory tract diseases, chronic inflammatory intestine diseases, multiple sclerosis)
- chronic pain (degenerative joint and spinal column diseases, neuropathic pain, severe headaches, fibromyalgia)
- Accompanying and secondary diseases for cancer patients (supportive tumour therapy)
- chronic dermal diseases
- severe functional diseases (colon irritable, reflux disease, fatigue syndrome)
The team of doctors and nurses as well as the therapists have great experience in the treatment of these varied disease patterns. This is the condition to perform individually adapted complex naturopathic therapies.