If you were referred to the Krankenhaus für Naturheilweisen by your GP, please contact us to agree a date for your admission. When doing so, please also state if you want to take advantage of any possible optional extras. You can find out more about this here.
We will be expecting you at the agreed time in our patient admission in room E13 on the ground floor of the Krankenhaus für Naturheilweisen. Please keep the appointment or inform us of possible delays as early as possible.
You should have the following documents or information ready upon admission:
- Insurance card of you health insurer or cost coverage declaration of your private health insurer
- Note: If you are a patient with private health insurance and cannot produce a cost coverage declaration of your health insurer, we generally reserve the right to admit you as self-paying patient; a pre-payment will be charged
- Referral document from your GP or specialist
- ID card or passport
- Means of payment (cash, bank card) for pre-payment of hospital services for which you cannot produce a cost coverage declaration
- If required, payment exemption for statutory payments for your hospital stay
- If required, your bank details, if you would like to use the convenient direct debit service to pay for your statutory contribution